Friday, June 4, 2010

33 weeks - a sweet little honeydew on our hands

So, this week, our baby is the size of a honeydew: these melons are usually quite sweet, so I would say our little girl is sweet this week too, however, I am not sure she deserves that;-)



One of our favorite things this week in utero, is to do some flipping - at least that is what I think she does, because all the sudden I feel like I have a bomb going off inside, and then she stops. If she isn't flipping, then she is definitely being spastic (which wouldn't surprise me, as she is MY daughter)!



Ben now listen's to baby's heartbeat regularly - though sometimes he just gets kicked or punched while trying to listen. She is already quite crowded, as I well know, so can we really blame her for doing that when he lays his heavy head on her??



Baby Q and I started aqua aerobics last week, which felt very good on my lower back. I am excited to keep going for the last weeks before she arrives... My mom asked if I was sore from going, I reminded her that little baby Q and I have been dancing it up on the weekends, so aqua aerobics is nothing!



This week's milestones for baby preparation included realizing we do need a rocker in the living room (based on the fact that the rocker I believed to be in the basement is not actually a rocker - hah!!) - so that's been added to the list of needs. We also purchased the ever so needed breast pump. I am actually really 'pumped' about having this purchase out of the way!! ;-)



We cannot believe how close we are getting! Our doctor asked me if I was ready to pay somebody to take her out of me - I said 'no way, we're doing just fine right now - I am still really enjoying being pregnant'. She told me that she is proud of me for being so happy about this, and that most mom's are ready to be done by this point.. We'll see how long it lasts, but yeah, I am still really loving this - I feel so lucky to be saying that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment