Sunday, February 21, 2010

18.5 weeks and feelin it..

So this week I am feeling it in more than one way...

First off, the exciting 'feelin it' - is that I think I have felt the baby move! Last night I am 95% sure that I felt the baby moving around after I laid down for bed. I am looking forward to when the baby moves around enough for Ben to be able to feel it as well!

In less exciting news, I am feeling a lot of hip pain today. I think I overdid it with the housework on Saturday, but for some reason I still think it was worth it. I felt like I got a lot of dreaded things done yesterday, and I only have one more weekend for that yucky stuff before we find out the sex of the baby and then I get to start doing the fun stuff in the house with the baby's room.

I am also feeling more pregnant as far as sleeping. I don't think I am sleeping nearly as well; I wake up in uncomfortable positions and move around getting frustrated that I can't get comfortable again. Feeling like this is coming a little early, as the baby is really only the size of a
sweet potato this week, and I know it is only going to get worse before it gets better ;-)

I thought I should get a good picture of Ben and I, because I really don't think we have one together since I started showing. And, so you guys can see me in a different colored top ;-)

Ben asked me a bit ago what I was writing on the blog along with posting our picture, and this is what he guessed 'here are two good looking people who made a baby'. Ben has been very good about the pregnancy; he is interested and concerned about how I feel... He is also very helpful with supper AND dishes, and I couldn't be more appreciative. I will definitely need that continued support, especially when the little one arrives!

We are really enjoying the second trimester together :-)

2 comments:

  1. forget dishes...you guys should break out the pizza pizzazz and the hot diggity dogger! Can't wait to hear if you will welcome a baby boy or a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your boobs are gi-normous in this pic :)

    ReplyDelete