
Seems like I had a lot to say about this week, until I got to writing the post. Now I can't remember, but I'll throw some stuff out there for you all...
First of all, Ben and I can't believe how quickly the last month has gone by. We get to find out on FRIDAY whether we're having a little boy or a little girl.
Over the weekend we worked on our budget, considering where we are right now, where we'll be when we have a baby, and even as far out as what our budget will be like with a baby and a car payment, as we presume sometime next year, we'll be getting a new vehicle. Anyhow, that was definitely interesting. Daycare is going to be spendy, but we suppose it is well worth it ;-) Now, if we can just find somebody.. Brookings is not the greatest for infant available daycare, and we are still struggling to find somebody. I am going to make a strong effort again this next week... it's times like this when we wish we were living next to Grandma Rella, as daycare would be a breeze if we were in the same town as her :-)
We are going to the cities to visit our nephews on Friday afternoon; hopefully little Wyatt is feeling better by then. The poor little guy has been in the hospital for the last week with diarrhea issues - no fun at all! :-( We are definitely looking forward to the visit; they are both looking so much bigger than the last time we saw them. We still haven't given them their Christmas gifts, cause of getting snowed in here for Christmas...
This past week I have felt the baby moving quite a bit. Also, when I bend over, I feel like I am really squishing things. It is almost as if the baby is saying, 'um hello, not just your tummy chub anymore, I'm in here'. So, I try to be more careful about that type of stuff.
I suppose that is all the updating I should do for now. We'll post again on Friday with our much anticipated news :-)
You should talk to Jess about daycare. She might have some insight.
ReplyDelete