


Everything at the ultrasound went really well this morning. The baby is weighing in at 12 ounces and measurements are all on par with our 21 July due date.
Our little girl was moving around quite a bit, which was good for them to get the right pictures of the right things. However, she never moved her arms down away from her face, and so we're left with some not so obvious profile pics. I put a few up even if they aren't great. And the foot (or as Joni would say the tootsie) picture turned out great!
Our little girl was moving around quite a bit, which was good for them to get the right pictures of the right things. However, she never moved her arms down away from her face, and so we're left with some not so obvious profile pics. I put a few up even if they aren't great. And the foot (or as Joni would say the tootsie) picture turned out great!
So exciting. I see tons and tons of shopping ahead of us!
ReplyDeleteyes, most definitely :-)
ReplyDelete