Friday, March 26, 2010

23 weeks - pregnancy is now quite obvious

I enjoy the idea that every day I look in the mirror and see my prego belly. It's nice to finally have a substantial bump. Now we get to just sit back and watch it grow :-) A week ago from last Wednesday night, so the 17th, I was laying down in bed and could feel our baby moving around from the outside! So, Ben got to feel her move. It was very exciting, and then it has of course continued this week. Then yesterday I felt her moving while I was standing up, this is definitely a new feeling - and it was so much fun!!
profile at 23 weeks:



Last week Ben and I (and baby Quam) went on vacation! We flew to Utah last Thursday with two friends, Nick and Joni, to meet up with our friends who live in Salt Lake City - Carl & Larissa. We were lucky enough to get to enjoy the great outdoors in Southern Utah where we "camped" at Zion National Park (wasn't true camping for Ben and I - we got a hotel room so that I could have heat, potty access and a shower). But we did get to enjoy the fun camping things - like cooking out at the site and sitting around the fire enjoying good conversation and snacks. I was proud of myself and my belly, because we went hiking both days, and did a decent job of staying caught up with the group. We got to see some amazing things on the hikes - it was gorgeous down there!





The Great Salt Lake:

1 comment: