
I am definitely getting bigger, and so is our little girl. Everytime my mom sees me she can't get over the size of my belly. It is fun now that it is getting bigger, because every day I know that July is getting closer and closer.
This week I was hoping that I'd really feel her moving, and there are some days when she is moving around a little bit, but it isn't as obvious as I thought it might be. She does put the pressure on all the other organs hanging out around her, sometimes I think oh man, why do I all the sudden hurt so much.. and then I remember, just move around a bit and she'll move and release the pressure to whatever she was on..
Ben and I talked about the nursery and our plan of attack for starting to purchase some real baby stuff (furniture, etc.). We want to start working on the nursery after we get back from Utah.
And, with that tomorrow, we are off to Utah. We are looking forward to hanging out with our friends, Larissa and Carl (who live in Salt Lake City) and Joni and Nick (who are going with us from Brookings). We are going to see Salt Lake AND road trip to Zion National Park. Those crazy kids are camping, but Ben and I will be camping at the motel! But we are looking forward to the site seeing, hiking, campfires, friendship and time off!
Grandma Jean sent us a pink striped newborn onesie this week. I took a picture of it, along with the first onesie she sent me (Nap, Eat, Play, Poop, repeat) - she wrote a note along with that one that said 'just so you know it isn't all coos and hugs' :-) And the bib on the left was the first gift our baby got from Helen Wagner, my friend from Germany.

No comments:
Post a Comment