Though it was a really quick trip, we were very happy to get to see these growing boys! We cannot believe how big Wyatt is getting - seeing pictures wasn't doing justice. He's such a big boy! We were really glad to get to see Brody at his gymnastics class and we got to see Wyatt doing many of his exercises that help his neck strength.
Wyatt at 4.5 months showing off his styling Gap onesie. Keep in mind that this onesie is sized for an 18 month old!!

Ben reading Brody a bed time story. He was very fascinated with this Peter Rabbit pop up book and barely noticed me and the flash photography.
Obviously the highlight of the pregnancy for week 20 was getting to see our baby moving around inside the Ultrasound. She was super cute, she'd kick kick kick and then she'd cross her legs and kind of fold them up, then in a few seconds back to kick kick kick. Could be interesting if she keeps up that same routine as she gets bigger!! After we left the ultra sound we were in a daze, having just found out that we are awaiting a little girl, and how great it was to see her and hear the ultrasound tech saying everything was measuring well and all the blood flow was looking good. Our doctor confirmed that baby Quam is right on track for our 21 July due date.
I have had some difficulty sleeping this past week, just a little more uncomfortable and I seem to be getting a lot HOTTER when I am sleeping, so between waking up for that and the bathroom, sleep is starting to be a little less effective than it once was. And again, I know, it is only going to get worse...
We are so excited about what's to come. We can't believe we are half way through the pregnancy and that in just 4 months we'll have a little girl to take care of. Now we can start doing some fun things - like picking out nursery decor, having baby shower(s), etc. We have a lot to look forward to!
Posing with one of the first pieces we bought for our little baby girl. I thought it was fitting, as I know she already loves her mommy :-) I am going to LOVE dressing this little one. You can also tell my bump is definitely growing.
Here are Baby Quam's first pieces of clothing (the onesies and pants on the left were a gift from Amber & Jeff {thanks guys!} and the two on the right were the items Ben and I picked out right after we found out our baby was a GIRL :).



No comments:
Post a Comment