
This last week, our little girl has been very active. There have been quite a few nights where Ben and I have a lot of fun trying to figure out what is bumping into our hands. Was that a hand? no, seemed like too much force.. maybe a head? not sure... i think that was too small. Maybe a foot? yeah, could be.. but maybe not??!
I've been awaiting these moments, and so it is really very exciting to have it all now.. we know that we're having a girl and we can feel her moving about. It is great! Now, all we don't know is what she will look like... However, I think we have an idea... We ran into some old photos of Ben as a baby, and I am guessing our little girl will be heavy and have some chubby cheeks!
This last Wednesday we started our first parents to be class at the Brookings Hospital. We were lucky enough to squeeze into the same one as Chaz and Scott & RaeAnn and Justin (RaeAnn was my very first student that I supervised at Daktronics and she now works with Chaz - and she is obviously also expecting!). We had a good time at the first class. Suprisingly, I learned a few things.
Ben and I went to Target last Saturday to make a few bigger purchases for the nursery, but we had a hard time deciding for sure, so we left without a cradle or a crib. But we did pick up this super cute little number, so we didn't leave empty handed! It even has butt ruffles on the back!

No comments:
Post a Comment