Sunday, April 25, 2010

27 weeks - a crib for our little pot roast

Our little girl is definitely growing. At week 27, she is comparable to a pot roast. It seems that now I can feel her moving all around... before she stuck to a couple of areas - or I could only feel her when she was moving in a couple areas, but now, she's everywhere! And I am pretty sure that she is awake more than I am ;-) With all her activity and the fact that she is awake a lot, it makes me a bit nervous that she'll be quite a handful when she gets here!


Today we picked up our crib, and Ben put it together in close to one hour. I spent that hour cleaning the walls in the nursery. We are looking forward to adding some flair to the walls, but for right now, we are just glad to have the crib and have it put together!



No comments:

Post a Comment