We thought we should share some photos of our event.
My aunties who threw the shower for Ben and I. Also, I am trying to show my belly better, but perhaps I should have chose a different pose - perhaps crossing my hands under my belly?? I kind of look silly!

Ben and I enjoying some delightful brunch prepared by my mom and the aunts!

Ben and I opening gifts, some of you will be happy to know that mom and Amber did get Ben a 'maker' for our shower. Babycakes cupcake maker - looking forward to trying that out!

All of our shower gifts - wow this little baby is already spoiled!! We got some really great gifts and we are really grateful for that - it's such a big help considering the investment this little girl has been.. and I know, I know, all babies really need is somewhere safe to sleep/diapers and milk, but let's be honest, who actually does that these days?
Thanks to everyone who was able to make it to the shower and thank you to everyone who helped us get ourselves ready for this little girl on the way!

No comments:
Post a Comment