Monday, June 21, 2010

35 weeks - the ring is off...

So, I took my ring off after seeing a picture of a friend that didn't get hers off and it had to come off by getting cut off. The ring was mangled, and I decided that as puffy as I have started getting the last weeks, it wasn't worth having the ring cut off. So I've been wearing it on my pinky finger.



During week 35 baby and I took our last 'girl's weekend roadtrip' with Kelli. We had a lot of fun in the cities, got to see all the Chromey family as well as spend time with friends... Additionally, we picked up some furniture from Kelli's storage for Baby Q - a nightstand piece (dresser to come another weekend) and then a rocking chair. We're going to paint the dresser/nightstand to 'Fusion Pink' which will hopefully match the room and theme. Pictures will hopefully come before she does! ;-)



On the way home from the trip my feet got very swollen - especially might right foot... it was so bad that by the time Ben and I got to dad's for Father's Day supper, I had to get my feet up with ice bags. The concern about swelling when pregnant is that it could indicate high blood pressure. Luckily dad has a blood pressure taker and so we were able to determine that my blood pressure wasn't actually high.



I continue having braxton hicks contractions, and some days I have as many as 5 or 6 an hour, but we (including the doctor's) still have no concerns about them indicating actual labor. She's continuing to be pretty active, so that's good news too :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment