Olivia had her two year checkup yesterday; she weighs 26lbs 12.8oz (48th percentile) and her height is 2' 11"(74th percentile). Our nurse said, I barely have to ask you the two year old questions because I've seen her do/ask all of these things during visits... And our doctor said she is 'very advanced' (like we didn't know this already ;-). There wasn't much else to talk about really.. the doctor told us we could take her off of Vitamin D milk and she can drink whatever we drink. She had a good appointment, and I don't think we even had tears, so that was a bonus! Also, she was very excited to hear baby brother's heartbeat (we had a dual appointment). I need to get video of her expression the next time we listen to the baby, she's just so in awe about it!
Also, Olivia had her first big girl haircut today. She wsas very well behaved for it, especially since we weren't sure how she would do with it...
Mom and Dad were very proud of her!
This photo shows her rocking her mullet!
Big smiles for Dad while getting her hair cut!
All done, with pigtails AND a sucker!
Feeling pretty sassy about the new haircut... she gave me this pose when we got home - seriously, where did that come from? Don't know.. but so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment