This was the first time Livvy got to meet mommy at the airport, because her arrival time was finally not too far off from bed time, and so dad let Olivia stay up so they could come and get me. It was the welcome home of a mom's dreams. Olivia came running over to me with the largest grin on her face saying 'mommy mommy mommy...'. Then when she got to me she gave me big huge hugs and kisses and love, and I did the same! She kept repeating "my mommy, my mommy, i love you mommy".
I got Olivia a little doll while on my way out of Paris. She loved it at first site! I said, is that your "French baby?" and she repeated, "French baby" - now that is what she is called!
Look at what mommy gave me, daddy!
"I love French baby" she kept saying...
A little clip of what happened in the car with French baby:
Great memories of this welcome home - that is for sure!
French baby bit me. Much funnier than "Charlie bit my finger". :)
ReplyDelete