Chapter 1: One day Olivia looked up at the framed marriage certificate we have hanging on the wall in between the kitchen and the living room and said ‘a grampa’. It’s true… it has a picture of a grandpa type (very small pic so was surprised she picked it out) – and I told her, Olivia that’s the Pope. She looks at me, and with a little smirk she says “Poop?” – I said no, say “po” and she repeats “po” and then I said, say “pope” and she says “poop”. It was hilarious… so, well, let’s hope she figures that out before she ever meets any important and non-humorous religious persons ;-)
Chapter 2: Olivia knows that Jesus is on the cross at the front of the church. A few weeks ago she was really talking about him; she kept repeating something and I was confused. Finally, we figured it out “nudey!”. Try explaining a loin cloth for modesty to a 22 month old. It doesn’t work; so I left it… yes, Olivia, Jesus is naked, thankfully Gma Janey informed her that he had a swimsuit on. Just hope she doesn’t start saying it clearly and loudly…
No comments:
Post a Comment