We spent a few days in Aberdeen at the end of June to hang out with the Podoll family. I feel like I didn't get a lot of great photos, overall, I was pretty tired as I had just come home from a work trip to UK, so I am going to blame that situation!
Storybook Island:
Livvy has tons of swimsuits, but Ben didn't realize he needed to bring her swimming bag, so we got to be a nudy swimmer - this was the most fun she had in the water, right before she fell partially in. Then she stayed on shore and played with Wyatt's sand toys!
We decided this should be Rachel's Linked In profile photo!
Olivia decorating her hat..
Cousins playing at the lake...
Ben and I spent the majority of our time there following Olivia up and down these stair steps; there were a lot of them!
I, of course, enjoy the Babe the Blue Ox photo.
ReplyDelete