Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Valentine's poem for the man in our fam!

It says you "choo choo choose me"…
I love you Ben Quam; you mean the world to us three..
 

That is Livvy, Lincoln and myself
We couldn't manage without your wealth
 

You make us rich in many ways,
You're a big "know it all" each and every day
 

You make us dinner, often quite delish!
Even venturing into preparing us fish
 

You make us giggle, grin and squeal
Sometimes we wonder, how we got to belong to such a "big deal"

You're taking care of the kids while I am in Belgium
After this week, I think you may need a whole lot of rum
 

It's Valentine's day, and though I bought a card, I forgot to sign it for the special day
So please know that I am thinking of you, and want to show you love in this way

Thanks for being my husband and best friend
You and I are in this until the very end!

 Happy Valentine's Day, amazing father to my children!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment