Thursday, January 6, 2011

Olivia's Double Whammy

So I took Olivia in on Tuesday morning because the night before she seemed in terrible pain – uncontrollable screaming and carrying on without any consolation. Dad spent a lot of time trying to get her to sleep, but every time he’d lay her down she’d just go back to screaming. It was a long night and an early morning!
Anyhow, while I was waiting for Jennifer to come in, I was playing with Olivia and I noticed she had a tooth bud!! A little tooth popping out (bottom left)!! So, I thought well, we’ll see if my suspicion about an ear infection was still right, or if it was just her little tooth giving her such terrible pain.


Photo of toothbud (and other gum pressure) - tooth is in right hand side of this picture):



Suspicion was right – she has a awful ear infection in her left ear (and some in her right too). Jennifer (our doctor) went on and on about how she can’t believe that she wasn’t wailing constantly. So, it seems that Olivia has her mom’s high tolerance for pain!
Also – one last thing – she was being such a HAM with our fav nurse, April, that April said, “Oh little girl, you are making my ovaries spin!! I might have to hire your mom and dad to make a baby for me”. I thought it was too cute!
Olivia weighed in at her appointment, with her clothes on, at 16 lbs 9 oz - such a big girl!

Lastly, she weighed in at 16lbs 9 oz with her clothes on - what a big girl!



Video of Olivia eating her entire foot, yes, tonight was the first night she put her foot in her mouth and she was appreciative of all the gumming she could do with it!


Yes, that is my entire foot in my mouth, what's it to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment