Monday, January 10, 2011

H&M now that I am a mom...

Dear Olivia,
Today I went to H&M at The Forum Shops in Ceasar's Palace in Vegas. Before I had you, I would have come home with several items for myself. However, even though I did some looking, nothing was as cute as the baby clothes Kelli & I found for you. I must admit, Kelli seemed a lot happier looking for clothes for you than she ever has about looking for clothing for me (she has been drug to many a H&M previously for my shopping needs ;-)
I took a picture so that you could see the clothes I will bring home for you. Of course, I know you'll look great in your new H&M fashion items.
Tell daddy not to worry, I only spent $20 - we were bargain shoppers for you!
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment