-over the weekend I don't go to Aqua Aerobics - and so by Monday my back is probably more sore than regular
-over the weekend I don't sit in my desk chair all day and so by Monday, my poor body doesn't know what to do with sitting on a regular desk chair all morning!
-and finally, it was Monday, and who feels good on Mondays anyhow?
Of course, I wished I had realized this first, but I guess that is one of those things about being pregnant for the first time - you have a harder time connecting the dots. And again, I've been told time and again that I'll know when it is actually time, and so I figured it probably wasn't labor, but it was good to be assured we weren't likely going anywhere that night ;-)
On Tuesday, we went with Ben's work friends to Eclipse. It was pretty good, but going to the movie theater at 39 weeks probably isn't the best idea; my feet were a little swollen and by the end of the movie I was definitely ready to stand up. Good thing the theater seats weren't too uncomfortable.
On Wednesday we had spent the late afternoon with our Oklahoma cousins at the pool and then went to Guadalajaras for supper. I was hoping that might help bring on labor, but no luck. To be fair, I didn't eat anything spicy anyhow ;-)
My PUPPS (itchy feet due to pregnancy) has been strange this week, really off and on with irritation. I had a couple of frustrating nights, but my days have been a lot better than they were last week. Not sure what that is all about, but I will take it! Also, my friend's mother told her to recommend Benadryl spray to me - and this has definitely helped - I had never seen that before; I recommend for helping with uncontrollable itch!
Everyone is super excited for Baby Q to get here.. obviously Ben and I are. And our families are. When we stopped at Amber's house on Tuesday night, Amber leaned over and told Baby Q to come out already - she didn't listen :( It's really funny at this point, not only are our families and friends excited, but my work friends are super excited too. Every night I tell them, well, I will probably see you tomorrow, but if I don't - 'yay' - and they all agree and say 'hopefully we don't see you tomorrow cause you're having a baby!'.. It's fun stuff..
Today I really feel like I was able to wrap everything up at work. I finally feel like I can leave and not have things half open. I decided that we need to try and take care of those few lingering things at home too - so tonight we are trying to wrap everything up at home. We'll see, maybe this will be the final point. I could be wrong though too... apparently it's up to Baby Q to decide when she wants to come out!
No comments:
Post a Comment