I will have to take a better video when she is really focusing, but even with her cups (watch those skills too!) distraction - she is quite fond of some Elmo clips we watch off of youtube. Sometimes I wonder why kids have such obsession with him, and then I watch and realize he is just that lovable! Her bedtime routine now consists of watching Elmo's celebrity lullabies - starts with a silly one with Ricky Gervais and then ends with Andrea Bocelli (which Livvy repeats as chelly).
As you see from this clip, Olivia enjoys when Ricky is silly and gets rocking during the lullaby.
Ultimately, Elmo is also a useful tool for staying focused to get pjs and teeth brushed before bed time, because it seems that she won't do much for mom and dad, but anything for Elmo ;-)
PS - can you tell I decided to try to get her hair cut up a bit tonight. Ben says it looks mulletish... I say, this is what happens when a little girl won't hold still for her mother.
No comments:
Post a Comment