Livvy enjoying her tunnel she got from Grandma & Grandpa Quam.
Last Saturday Livvy decided clothing was optional. She wasn't interested in putting clothes on but insisted that she get her socks and shoes on. So for the better share of the morning I took pics of her doing her normal things, because she was absolutely adorable running arond like this.
Hold on Mom, I think I need to take this call...
Playing with the box of her little people nativity set, is almost as fun as playing with the nativity set itself.
Papa Larry brought his bus to town, which meant we enjoyed lunch with him, and then got to drive the bus. Not literally, but she really thought she was something else!
Lookout mom! I'm driving this bus!
Over a week ago, we had the family over for brunch after church - so we could share a new recipe we learned in Hawaii.
Livvy cheesing out with Quinn.
Ben didn't know he was in this photo, but I don't feel like cropping him out. Loco Moco's are a specialty served for breakfast (or whenever), in Hawaii. Ben and I enjoyed them so much, we are learning to make them at home. The recipe still has work for perfection, but it was fun to try it and everyone really enjoyed.
Loco Moco: Bed of white rice, hamburger on top, sunny side egg on top of that, smothered in brown gravy
Livvy in our first real snow of the year - end of February!
No comments:
Post a Comment