Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Olivia at Aunt Amber and Uncle Tyler's Wedding

I realized I missed a few photos that I meant to post from Amber's wedding, so here's Olivia's involvement for her Aunt Amber & Uncle Tyler's wedding on 14 August!
We don't have the professional photos back yet, so there isn't a good photo of Amber and Tyler with their niece, but I have this one photo of Amber getting some sweet Olivia time right before the ceremony..

Chaz and I with our little girls in their 'honorary flower girl' dresses



We got to wear our new snazzy party dress to rehearsal - it arrived just in time - a gift from Doug & Jess Murano, thanks guys!



Allie and Olivia 'helping' out on food preparation day. As you can imagine, they weren't much of any help, rather they were more of a distraction to grandparents, great aunts/uncles, aunts & uncles, and parents... so everyone really ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment