Look at me... I'm helping!! (as you all know, she wasn't that much help afterall, but definitely a good source of entertainment throughout the day)
Sources of entertainment... Olivia AND her daddy!
What should we make with this extra large bottle of mayo??
Also, Olivia had an odd sleep schedule today, which I thought I should share. Last night she went to bed about 6:30, and though she woke up at her normal early AM feeding (where she wakes up enough to eat and then goes back to sleep for about 45-1 hour longer), however, this morning she chose to stay sleeping until 9:30! Which meant mom and dad didn't make it to church... our morning alarm failed us! ;-) Then she took a nap again at 11am for about an hour, and then chose not to go to sleep for her afternoon nap. As I was brushing her teeth, we found the suspected culprit - a new molar on her top right hand side (to match her bottom molar she got in about a month ago). Needless to say, we are feeling pretty bad for the poor girl and her teething. She was off to bed around 6:45, and now it is 9pm and she is currently awake, but trying to get herself back to sleep... we'll see..
No comments:
Post a Comment